If you frequently visit websites dealing with the vaping and hemp industries, looking for relevant information about the best products on the market right now, you’ve probably come across Delta 8 THC Distillate. D8 is a fairly popular hemp product right now, and there is a lot of information about it on the internet.
However, not all information is verified. That’s why we decided to share some major doubts that people usually have regarding E-liquid Delta 8. This short doubt will educate you on what D8 is, its legality, how to find the best product for you, and more.
1. Dispel doubt about the D8 and what it is
One of the most frequently asked questions about the D8 is what it is. The hemp industry has a new player in town, and its name is D8. Delta 8 is the latest addition to the market, and many wonder what D8 e-liquid is.
Simply put, D8 THC Distillate is a highly concentrated, hemp-based product that can be used to make other D8 products, such as vape juices and CBD edibles. There is one critical factor that is needed to activate the elements of Delta 8 – heat.
Unlike the Delta 9, the D8 is not psychoactive and won’t get you high. Delta 8 THC Distillate is also known as Delta 8 CBD Distillate, and it offers the user the perfect balance between D9 THC and CBD without side effects, anxiety or paranoia. The potential effects of D8 include:
- Pain relief
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Appetite stimulation
- Anxiolytic and antiemetic effects
If D9 is too much for you to handle, D8 might just be the thing you are looking for.
2. Is D8 legal in the United States?
Doubt about the legality of the D8 is real, and many wonder if the D8 is legal. In short, yes, it is legal, in particular thanks to the American Farm Bill of 2018. According to this bill, any product derived from hemp that contains 0.3% of D9 THC or less is considered legal.
The keyword here is D9. D9 stands for Delta 9 THC, which is the standard form of the psychoactive compound, THC, found in marijuana. D8 differs from D9, both in effects and chemical structure. For this reason, it is perfectly legal to buy D8 e-liquids as long as they contain less than 0.3% D9 THC.
3. How to choose the best D8 product
When looking for top quality D8 vape juice, the most accurate and concise way to determine if it is right for you is to follow the BCCP method which means:
- Brand Reliability – You should buy your D8 vape juice only from trusted brands as this is the only way to make sure you are getting the best product ever. Most importantly, trusted brands sell D8 products in the legal D9 concentration levels.
- Color – a high-end D8 product will have a pink tint or a light amber color. If you notice that your vape juice is black or dark, move away from it. Darker shades usually mean the brand didn’t use the standard distillation process.
- Clarity – the clearer your product, the better; your vape juice should not be cloudy or discolored.
- Potency – potency refers to the percentage of cannabinoid content in the product. The usual power varies between 80 and 95%. The more powerful the product, the less it takes to achieve the desired effect.
4. What about drug tests
D8 will show up on a drug test as positive for THC simply because most tests are designed to THC metabolites. The problem is that the tests do not differentiate between D8 and D9. In other words, if you are going to be tested for drugs, make sure you do not use D8 because the result will be the same whether you have used D8 or D9.
5. Is the D8 Vape Juice safe for driving
Even though D8 has significantly weaker effects than D9, it still gets you a bit high, even if it doesn’t alter your consciousness. Although this is a milder effect with no side effects related to D9 such as anxiety or paranoia, the other known effects remain. That being said, we recommend that you avoid driving while using D8.
If you still need to drive, choose a less potent vape juice to avoid taking risks. We recommend the same caution when handling any type of industrial vehicle, tools or heavy machinery. It is true that the effect of D8 is not the same as that of D9, but each person is different, and different people deal with things differently.
We hope that you have clarified your doubts about D8 vape juices and that this guide will help you buy the best product for your needs and desires. As long as you buy your e-liquid from trusted brands, there is nothing to worry about. Be responsible, stay safe, and most importantly, have fun.