4 Nicotine E-Liquid sold to minors in the town of Brookhaven: police
CITY OF BROOKHAVEN, NY – Four people were arrested on Saturday after Suffolk police charged them with selling nicotine e-liquid to minors.
Officers from the Sixth District investigated the sales of vapers and e-cigarettes to minors at nine businesses in the town of Brookhaven after receiving numerous complaints from the community, police said.
The following four people have been charged with unlawfully treating a second-degree child, police said:
Find out what’s happening in Port Jefferson with free real-time Patch updates.
- Jeremiah Turpin, 22, of Mount Sinai, employee of Barcode Hookah and Smoke Shop, at 39 Route 25A, Mount Sinai.
- Faith Bal, 50, of Nesconset, an employee of Cloud Vapor and Smoke, at 160 Route 25A, Mount Sinai.
- John Mardos, 24, of Port Jefferson Station, an employee of Hookah City, at 2717 Route 112, Medford.
- An 18-year-old from Selden, an employee of Hemp Cloud, at 1515 Middle Country Road, Centereach.
All four clerks have received field appearance tickets and are expected to appear in Central Islip First District Court at a later date, police said.
To request that your name be removed from an arrest report, submit these required elements To [email protected]
The response rules:
- Be respectful. It is a space for friendly local exchanges. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name and save your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your answers stay on topic.
- Review it Community patch guidelines.